Roto Smeets Group extends service contract
August 2010 - Roto Smeets Group of The Netherlands has extended its service contract with GWS Printing Systems. GWS took over all responsibilities of the technical department in 2007 and has since had a permanent staff on site, working in shifts.
Roto Smeets is one of the largest independent companies in Europe’s graphical industry. At the facilities in Weert, The Netherlands, six heatset-presses of different brands produce magazines and retail-products in four shifts.
To reduce unexpected downtime to a minimum, preventive maintenance is performed by GWS on all presses four times per year.
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik
- KBA Comet in full production at Listin Diario
- Goss M600 for Reggiani Arti Grafiche in Italy
- manroland Uniset 75 press finds its way to CTP South Africa
- Goss S2000 for leading book printer in Algeria
- Modern Arab Printing purchases manroland Rotoman press
- Goss Urbanite sale into the US