The Solution Providers
Meeting the demands of modern day printing should not necessarily require investment in expensive new equipment. In many circumstances the solutions to these challenges are right before your eyes!
GWS Printing Systems has designed and developed a series of protocols known as the Solutions Programme that can be bespoken to an individual printer’s needs using their existing equipment. This programme entails a number of very different options:
- Retrofits - Enhance the mechanical performance of your presses through a range of applications for commercial and newspaper presses (e.g. custom outfeed/infeed for improved web tension or GWS flexweb for running smaller webs).
- Upgrades - Modernize the control and drive systems of your presses, including colour management.
- Rebuilding - Breathe new life into your presses with an ‘as new’ finish and state of the art technology.
- Reconfiguration - Transform your presses to meet the demands of current day printing.
- Project Management - From green field sites to operating print facilities, the Solutions Programme delivers.
GWS Printing Systems has a world-wide reputation for supplying high quality commercial and newspaper presses. The company is structured as a project organisation driven by a team of skilled technical specialists, each of them dedicated to finding solutions, together and in close consultation with the customer.
We operate from a 2.600 m2 technical centre in the Netherlands equipped with cleaning and painting facilities, a research and design centre plus engineering and electrical resources.
In the Solutions Programme, GWS Printing Systems is able to combine integrating new OEM equipment alongside our own traditional services of cleaning, painting and technical services into existing press lines.
The Solution Programme is portable so projects can be tackled either at our Technical Centre or on site, in many cases without interruption to every day production.
NEWS: New management for GWS Printing Systems
Dear relatives, customers, suppliers and friends of the graphic industry, after being part of the GWS Printing Systems team for 35 years I am herewith announcing that I will step back as Managing Director on 31 December 2021. Commercial Director Daniel Constandse and Financial Director Reinier Janssen will form the new management of GWS as of 1 January 2022. This change of management follows a well-planned path for the two new directors to take position following the GWS acquisition by manroland Goss in December 2018. > more