Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
Renowned Turkish book printer Tuna Matbaacilik has started production on their recently acquired manroland Uniset 75. The beautiful semi-commercial press was taken into production in late May of this year during an official ceremony in Ankara.
The equipment was supplied and installed by GWS Printing Systems of The Netherlands, who were also present during the inauguration at the gorgeous new printing plant. The installation also includes a complete post-press line, which was supplied in close cooperation with Rima of Germany.
The press itself is configured with two towers, two gas dryers and one folder, for high quality, high volume book printing at the highest standards. This addition to the company allows Tuna to set a new standard in book printing, extending its capacity which already consisted of four coldset book presses.
CEO and owner of Tuna, Mr Yildirim is very happy with the equipment delivered and services performed by GWS. “The entire project was completed to our full satisfaction, meeting all the quality standards and respecting the tight project deadlines that had been set. We are pleased with the end result.”
Tuna is now ready to start the schoolbook printing season in Turkey, but will also be contracting additional printing jobs allowed by the high quality potential of the Uniset press.
- M600 installation marks another Egyptian success story
- History repeats itself for Turkish Printer Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Goss M600 book press for Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Modern Arab orders three commercial heatset presses from GWS
- Goss M600 with LED UV for Mauritius
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik
- KBA Comet in full production at Listin Diario
- Goss M600 for Reggiani Arti Grafiche in Italy