Another European web offset press going to Egypt
Dar Darwish for Printing has recently purchased a King book press from GWS Printing Systems. This marks yet another sale into Egypt for the Dutch dealer in used web offset equipment.
The eight unit King Lithoking press was originally installed at Belgian printer Flitsgrafiek. It has already been dismantled by a team of GWS specialists and is currently being transported to the Egyptian capital of Cairo.
'GWS continues to be the leading supplier of web offset equipment in Egypt and this new order underlines our good name in the Egyptian market', says GWS’ area sales executive Arthur Viguurs. Over the past years GWS has sold a string of equipment into Egypt.
The press will shortly be installed in Cairo and production is expected to start in the course of this summer.
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik
- KBA Comet in full production at Listin Diario
- Goss M600 for Reggiani Arti Grafiche in Italy
- manroland Uniset 75 press finds its way to CTP South Africa
- Goss S2000 for leading book printer in Algeria
- Modern Arab Printing purchases manroland Rotoman press
- Goss Urbanite sale into the US