Semi-commercial press for El Financiero
Mexico's premier financial newspaper El Financiero has ordered a KBA Comet semi-commercial newspaper press from GWS Printing Systems. Manuel Arroyo, President from El Financiero has big plans, starting with a boost to the quality and looks of the newspaper.
A first step in these plans is to replace the current, outdated, printing press. But El Financiero's wishes go beyond traditional coldset printing. They also want the option to print books and semi-commercial products.
After careful consideration management decided to order the press at GWS Printing Systems in The Netherlands. According to the decision makers the Dutch put forward a comprehensive offer, which not only met the required press configuration but was a total package including service activities.
'GWS will deliver a reconditioned machine including installation and the necessary warranties. They will also be working in close cooperation with KBA, who originally built this machine', says a spokesman at El Financiero.
The KBA Comet is currently being reconditioned by GWS and will be shipped this summer. Installation in Mexico City by the specialists of GWS Machinery Care is scheduled for the second half of 2013.
- Unlocking Value from Plant Closures: GWS Parts Makes a Difference
- M600 installation marks another Egyptian success story
- History repeats itself for Turkish Printer Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Goss M600 book press for Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Modern Arab orders three commercial heatset presses from GWS
- Goss M600 with LED UV for Mauritius
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik