KBA C 408 sale to Egypt
GWS Middle Eastern tradition continues
No company has sold more web presses into Egypt over the past two decades than GWS Printing Systems. The latest addition to the list is a KBA C 408 press in a special book size, which has been sold to the largest private book printer in Egypt.
GWS Sales Executive Arthur Viguurs strongly believes the local presence in Egypt is very important. 'Our customers clearly value our branch office in Cairo. In combination with our known reliability and service this has proven a golden formula.'
The KBA C 408 was dismantled in Germany by GWS Machinery Care specialists. At the time of this press release the press is being installed in Egypt.
With the sale of this press GWS has supplied a total of six presses to the same printer, which can be considered a milestone. The KBA C 408 will commence production in September this year.
- Unlocking Value from Plant Closures: GWS Parts Makes a Difference
- M600 installation marks another Egyptian success story
- History repeats itself for Turkish Printer Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Goss M600 book press for Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Modern Arab orders three commercial heatset presses from GWS
- Goss M600 with LED UV for Mauritius
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik