Double wide Wifag for La Tercera newspaper
Chilean publishing group Grupo Copesa has contracted GWS Printing Systems for the supply of a double wide Wifag newspaper press, with Ferag mailroom system. The press is configured for 160 page full color tabloid production of the La Tercera newspaper.
The complete turnkey project, which includes project management, press removal, press control upgrade, commissioning and a full training program, will be handled by GWS Printing Systems.
Dismantling at the current press and mailroom location in Europe has already started. The first components will be packed and shipped in early March of this year. The start-up of the press system at Copesa's Santiago-plant is scheduled for early 2012.
Transporting the equipment from Europe to Chile will require over 120 sea containers and custom made boxes.
- Goss M600 book press for Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Modern Arab orders three commercial heatset presses from GWS
- Goss M600 with LED UV for Mauritius
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik
- KBA Comet in full production at Listin Diario
- Goss M600 for Reggiani Arti Grafiche in Italy
- manroland Uniset 75 press finds its way to CTP South Africa