Excelsior Mexico City in full production
March 2010 - The reconfiguration and upgrading project at newspaper Excelsior in Mexico has been successfully completed and taken into production in March of this year. The project entailed the extension of a MAN Colorman press with Harris N1700 printing units, incorporating a transformation to shaftless drive technology and a full upgrade of the press control system incorporation with Siemens of Germany.
In addition the reconfigured final press configuration has been upgraded with spraybar dampening systems, segmented ink fountains and color register applications. A modification has been introduced to the Harris lockup systems to enable a production with one and the same plate, both on the Colorman as well as the Harris.
- Unlocking Value from Plant Closures: GWS Parts Makes a Difference
- M600 installation marks another Egyptian success story
- History repeats itself for Turkish Printer Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Goss M600 book press for Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Modern Arab orders three commercial heatset presses from GWS
- Goss M600 with LED UV for Mauritius
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik