KBA Compacta 216 relocation for Norprint
August 2010 - GWS completed a turnkey relocation of a KBA C216 press for Norprint of Norway. The press was moved from the existing print location in Stavanger to the new printing location of Norprint also in Stavanger.
The new location already holds the KBA C215 press purchased from GWS earlier this year.
GWS has a close cooperation with Colorprint of Denmark, mother company of Norprint. This project is one in a series of projects done for Colorprint over the last years.
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik
- KBA Comet in full production at Listin Diario
- Goss M600 for Reggiani Arti Grafiche in Italy
- manroland Uniset 75 press finds its way to CTP South Africa
- Goss S2000 for leading book printer in Algeria
- Modern Arab Printing purchases manroland Rotoman press
- Goss Urbanite sale into the US