KBA Compacta 216 relocation for Norprint
August 2010 - GWS completed a turnkey relocation of a KBA C216 press for Norprint of Norway. The press was moved from the existing print location in Stavanger to the new printing location of Norprint also in Stavanger.
The new location already holds the KBA C215 press purchased from GWS earlier this year.
GWS has a close cooperation with Colorprint of Denmark, mother company of Norprint. This project is one in a series of projects done for Colorprint over the last years.
- Unlocking Value from Plant Closures: GWS Parts Makes a Difference
- M600 installation marks another Egyptian success story
- History repeats itself for Turkish Printer Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Goss M600 book press for Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Modern Arab orders three commercial heatset presses from GWS
- Goss M600 with LED UV for Mauritius
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik