Mercator buys 72-page MAN Lithoman
GWS is proud to announce the sale of a Manroland Lithoman press to Belgian quality printer Mercator Press. Installation of the 72-page press was recently completed and it has now been taken into production.
'This sale shows that even North European, first class printers will consider young, high quality used equipment', says GWS’ Commercial Director Eric van Kessel.
'We have a very long history with Em. De Jong, the mother company of Mercator. For decades GWS has been selling surplus equipment out of the De Jong group as an exclusive partner. It fills us with pride to now be asked to deliver a turnkey project to one of group's companies.'
Upon request of Mercator the Lithoman press was delivered including a major upgrade to the folder and folder superstructure, allowing the press to produce according to Mercator’s high quality standards. For this project GWS has teamed up with specialists from Manroland Web Systems, the original manufacturer of the press.
Mercator is using the press to print retail work.
- Unlocking Value from Plant Closures: GWS Parts Makes a Difference
- M600 installation marks another Egyptian success story
- History repeats itself for Turkish Printer Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Goss M600 book press for Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Modern Arab orders three commercial heatset presses from GWS
- Goss M600 with LED UV for Mauritius
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik