Polyman press for Sami Printing Lebanon
With the recent acquisition of a 16-page manroland Polyman press, Sami Printing of Lebanon is expanding into web-offset printing. For GWS Printing Systems the sale is yet another name on the impressive list of references in the Arab speaking countries.
GWS has a long history of selling presses in this region. Lebanon is just one of the countries where the Dutch company is a clear market leader in terms of the installed base of web offset equipment and high end projects.
This particular manroland heatset press was originally located at a Swiss printer, where it served for many years. It is now being replaced by a brand new manroland press however. As an exclusive partner to manroland, GWS has also dismantled and shipped the Polyman press.
The entire machine is currently en route to Lebanon. Once all components have arrived at the plant, GWS will start with the installation to get Sami Printing up and running as quickly as possible.
- Unlocking Value from Plant Closures: GWS Parts Makes a Difference
- M600 installation marks another Egyptian success story
- History repeats itself for Turkish Printer Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Goss M600 book press for Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Modern Arab orders three commercial heatset presses from GWS
- Goss M600 with LED UV for Mauritius
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik