KBA C215 for ACM Italy
Azienda Commerciale Meridionale (ACM) of Italy has ordered a KBA C215 16-page heatset press from GWS Printing Systems. The press is to be installed at their facilities in Torre del Greco later this year.
The KBA press will replace a Web 16 press currently operated at ACM. It will help the company to meet the market demand for higher speed and additional production options.
According to Mr Gentile, the MD of ACM, GWS has proved during negotiations to be a professional partner. This was an important factor in the final decision to contract GWS as the supplier.
The KBA press will undergo a GWS reconditioning program at the GWS facilities, before being shipped to its new destination. The installation and commissioning will be carried out by a team of GWS Machinery Care specialists. The machine is expected to commence production late summer this year.
- Unlocking Value from Plant Closures: GWS Parts Makes a Difference
- M600 installation marks another Egyptian success story
- History repeats itself for Turkish Printer Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Goss M600 book press for Ozyurt Matbaacilik
- Modern Arab orders three commercial heatset presses from GWS
- Goss M600 with LED UV for Mauritius
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik