KBA C215 for ACM Italy
Azienda Commerciale Meridionale (ACM) of Italy has ordered a KBA C215 16-page heatset press from GWS Printing Systems. The press is to be installed at their facilities in Torre del Greco later this year.
The KBA press will replace a Web 16 press currently operated at ACM. It will help the company to meet the market demand for higher speed and additional production options.
According to Mr Gentile, the MD of ACM, GWS has proved during negotiations to be a professional partner. This was an important factor in the final decision to contract GWS as the supplier.
The KBA press will undergo a GWS reconditioning program at the GWS facilities, before being shipped to its new destination. The installation and commissioning will be carried out by a team of GWS Machinery Care specialists. The machine is expected to commence production late summer this year.
- Cimagraf Peru extends its press capacity
- Roularta contracts GWS for removal of presses
- Tuna Matbaacilik takes Uniset 75 into production
- Manroland Uniset 75 for Tuna Matbaacilik
- KBA Comet in full production at Listin Diario
- Goss M600 for Reggiani Arti Grafiche in Italy
- manroland Uniset 75 press finds its way to CTP South Africa
- Goss S2000 for leading book printer in Algeria
- Modern Arab Printing purchases manroland Rotoman press
- Goss Urbanite sale into the US