Packaging equipment trading house Galred acquired by GWS
manroland Goss and GWS Printing Systems B.V, the global leader in the used printing equipment market, are pleased to announce their acquisition of Galred Europe B.V, a renowned and established trading house in the used packaging industry focusing on flexo, rotogravure, pouch making and extruding equipment.
This strategic move marks a significant milestone in GWS's mission to expand its presence and offerings in the used equipment sector which now includes packaging.
- ・ Strengthening position in the Used Packaging Industry by combining expert know-how and networks
- ・ One-stop-shop experience for customers seeking reliable, cost-effective packaging solutions
- ・ Empowering competencies to ensure the highest level of service and value for customers in the packaging branch
Galred has built a solid reputation over the years for providing used equipment packaging solutions to a wide range and international customer base. By combining Galred's expertise with GWS's global reach and extensive network, the acquisition creates a powerhouse in the used graphic equipment market, poised to deliver unparalleled value and service to customers worldwide.
The integration of Galred into the manroland Goss Group, in particular the GWS family, will leverage the strengths and synergies of both companies, allowing for enhanced operational efficiency, increased product diversity, and improved customer support. This acquisition reinforces GWS's commitment to being a comprehensive solution provider in the used equipment industry, offering a one-stop-shop experience for clients seeking reliable, cost-effective packaging solutions.
"We are thrilled to welcome Galred to the GWS family," said Daniel Constandse, Commercial Director of GWS. "Their deep industry knowledge, strong customer relationships, and track record of excellence perfectly align with our vision for growth and innovation.” Roy Tsur, managing director of Galred adds, “Together, we will be able to offer an even broader range of solutions for the used packaging industry, enabling our customers to meet their business needs efficiently and sustainably."
Customers can expect a seamless transition as GWS and Galred work diligently to integrate their operations and leverage their combined strengths. The acquisition signifies GWS's pledge to continuously innovate and adapt to evolving market needs, ensuring that clients receive the highest level of service and value.
“The acquisition of Galred as add-on to our used equipment specialist GWS will allow manroland Goss to further expand our footprint in the hands-on used equipment market”, says Franz Kriechbaum, CEO of manroland Goss, “and it demonstrates another strategic milestone in the Group’s favourable development.”
- Introducing Maintellisense
- New management for GWS Printing Systems
- A relationship forged in printing
- manroland Goss Group acquires GWS Printing Systems
- Another Goss M600 for Imprimerie Guillaume
- GWS & The Siebold Company team up in North America
- Increased German presence for GWS
- Upgraded KBA Comet headed to Dominican Republic
- manroland Southern Africa teams up with GWS
- GWS Scandinavia opens office in Sweden