New management for GWS Printing Systems
Dear relatives, customers, suppliers and friends of the graphic industry, after being part of the GWS Printing Systems team for 35 years I am herewith announcing that I will step back as Managing Director on 31 December 2021. Commercial Director Daniel Constandse and Financial Director Reinier Janssen will form the new management of GWS as of 1 January 2022. This change of management follows a well-planned path for the two new directors to take position following the GWS acquisition by manroland Goss in December 2018.
Although I am stepping back as MD, I will continue to be around however. As of 1 January I will play a role in supporting the manroland Goss Benelux team out of the home base here in Waalwijk. So my future focus will be on serving the manroland Goss customer base in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg and to help build a new customer base in the packaging industry. I am pleased to have been offered this opportunity by the manroland Goss management.
This leaves me to wish Daniel and Reinier success in their new positions. I have no doubt they will continue to carry GWS forward and will guard the team spirit, culture and professionalism GWS is known for. Last but not least I would like to thank you all for the great 35 years which I have truly enjoyed and will never forget. I will leave GWS but will still be around and hope to continue to have contact with you.
With kind regards,
Eric van Kessel
- Packaging equipment trading house Galred acquired by GWS
- Introducing Maintellisense
- A relationship forged in printing
- manroland Goss Group acquires GWS Printing Systems
- Another Goss M600 for Imprimerie Guillaume
- GWS & The Siebold Company team up in North America
- Increased German presence for GWS
- Upgraded KBA Comet headed to Dominican Republic
- manroland Southern Africa teams up with GWS
- GWS Scandinavia opens office in Sweden