Another Goss M600 for Imprimerie Guillaume
GWS is happy to announce the sale of a Goss M600 to French print house Imprimerie Guillaume. The Comines-based quality printer is expected to start production on their latest addition in early May of this year.
The M600 was originally built for a highly specialised Italian printer. They focussed on very high quality printing, mostly for ‘haute couture’ catalogues and books. As such it comes with a lot of interesting finishing options.
Gael Amic, GWS’s Sales Manager for France, says the press will be a great addition for Guillaume. 'The press is fitted with seven printing units and two folders, which provide a wide variety of folding possibilities. And in addition the press comes with a sheeter for other types of products. It is actually a very complete package, as we have also been contracted to deliver a complete post press system with the press.'
With GWS’s daughter company Dovak Industrial Services based in France, full service support is just around the corner. ‘Our offices are based just North of Paris’, says Managing Director Walter Donkers. 'While we provide full service support for the entire EMEAR region (Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia), it is of course nice to have another press installed in our home country.'
The equipment will arrive in Comines in early March, after which installation will commence. The entire process is expected to be finished within two months, then production will be started.
- A relationship forged in printing
- manroland Goss Group acquires GWS Printing Systems
- GWS & The Siebold Company team up in North America
- Increased German presence for GWS
- Upgraded KBA Comet headed to Dominican Republic
- manroland Southern Africa teams up with GWS
- GWS Scandinavia opens office in Sweden
- Guardian Print New Zealand buys Goss M600
- GWS on national television station RTL 7
- In memoriam: Ron de Jong