GWS Scandinavia opens office in Sweden
GWS Printing Systems is proud to announce the addition of a brand new office in Scandinavia. The office will be headed by Mr Stefan Edwall, who has a long history in the used printing equipment business.
GWS Scandinavia will not only cover the Scandinavian countries, but also serve the Baltic states, Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Russia.
‘I am happy to be on board with GWS’, says Edwall. ‘We see a lot of potential in our area and feel that the GWS brand name will help us in increasing our market share here.’
The very first projects were the sale of a number of turnkey projects, including a KBA Compacta 215 heatset press from Finland, as well as a 12-tower Goss Universal and a 7-tower Goss Community from Sweden.
GWS also has offices in Egypt, France, Spain, South Africa and the United States, plus representatives all over the world. If you would like to see who you can contact for your region, please refer to our company website: http://www.gws.nl/sales-offices
- Packaging equipment trading house Galred acquired by GWS
- Introducing Maintellisense
- New management for GWS Printing Systems
- A relationship forged in printing
- manroland Goss Group acquires GWS Printing Systems
- Another Goss M600 for Imprimerie Guillaume
- GWS & The Siebold Company team up in North America
- Increased German presence for GWS
- Upgraded KBA Comet headed to Dominican Republic
- manroland Southern Africa teams up with GWS