Custom GWS infeeds for Dutch printer
GWS Printing Systems B.V. signed a contract with Drukkerij Van Barneveld based in Holland for the supply of three GWS WTD/S shaftless infeed applications. The management of Drukkerij Van Barneveld have chosen the GWS infeeds thanks to the very compact design and approved accurate performance.
The devices will be integrated by GWS Printing Systems as a part of the Goss Mercury press at Van Barneveld in order to improve the web tension of in total three webs used for full color printing. This press upgrade will diminish the current register variations Van Barneveld Is currently facing.
The GWS WTD/S infeed devices are fully developed and manufactured by GWS and will be supplied during the fourth quarter of 2011.
- A relationship forged in printing
- manroland Goss Group acquires GWS Printing Systems
- Another Goss M600 for Imprimerie Guillaume
- GWS & The Siebold Company team up in North America
- Increased German presence for GWS
- Upgraded KBA Comet headed to Dominican Republic
- manroland Southern Africa teams up with GWS
- GWS Scandinavia opens office in Sweden
- Guardian Print New Zealand buys Goss M600
- GWS on national television station RTL 7