Extension printing unit Isafolda, Iceland
Isafoldar Prentsmidja Ehf of Reykjavik, Iceland, has ordered a MAN Rotoman unit at GWS for delivery to their commercial printing plant.
GWS and Isafoldar have a long-standing long relationship. In the past GWS supplied the company with a MAN Rotoman, a MAN Octoman and a MAN Uniset, as well as several press extensions. The Rotoman printing unit will be delivered in mid-November 2010.
- A relationship forged in printing
- manroland Goss Group acquires GWS Printing Systems
- Another Goss M600 for Imprimerie Guillaume
- GWS & The Siebold Company team up in North America
- Increased German presence for GWS
- Upgraded KBA Comet headed to Dominican Republic
- manroland Southern Africa teams up with GWS
- GWS Scandinavia opens office in Sweden
- Guardian Print New Zealand buys Goss M600
- GWS on national television station RTL 7