Guardian Print New Zealand buys Goss M600
Earlier this year Guardian Print of New Zealand opted to purchase a beautiful pre-used Goss M600 press through GWS Printing Systems. The ambitious Ashburton-based company is the only print house in New Zealand to boast an ISO9001-registration, which they have now held for six years in a row.
According to General Manager Steve Gallop the company was looking for a new press to expand their current operations. ‘We had a very clear picture of what we needed. When we travelled to Europe GWS was able to show us a number of interesting machines. But after inspecting this M600 we immediately decided this machine was an ideal match.’
After concluding the deal a crew of engineers travelled from New Zealand to France to dismantle the machine. After a few weeks of dismantling and a long journey over the world’s seas the containers arrived in New Zealand.
The press is being installed in a brand new location,close to Christchurch.
- A relationship forged in printing
- manroland Goss Group acquires GWS Printing Systems
- Another Goss M600 for Imprimerie Guillaume
- GWS & The Siebold Company team up in North America
- Increased German presence for GWS
- Upgraded KBA Comet headed to Dominican Republic
- manroland Southern Africa teams up with GWS
- GWS Scandinavia opens office in Sweden
- GWS on national television station RTL 7
- In memoriam: Ron de Jong